PHOENIX, Arizona- Robin Ramirez, Amiko (Amy) Fountain, and Marilyn Johnson were arrested by the Phoenix Police Department which executed search warrants at three locations as part of a multi-agency investigation of an alleged organized criminal enterprise that sold counterfeit coupons via www.savvyshoppersite.com, eBay, and other Internet venues. Four properties and 21 vehicles were seized during the raid. If convicted on all charges, the defendants face prison time and numerous financial penalties, including, but not limited to, fines and restitution.
The Coupon Information Corporation made a huge bust in the coupon counterfeit world! It still amazes me what people will do to save money! Using coupons the correct way will pay off in the end!I have listed below some tips on how to use coupons correctly!
If you are just getting started in couponing, here are some tips that will help you get the most bang for your buck!
- Getting Started 101: Create A Price List
- Getting Started 101: Learn Couponing Lingo
- Getting Started 101: Learn How To Roll (ECB, RR & Cat’s)
- Ways To Save- Add Dates To Your Stockpile
- Getting Started 101: Stacking Coupons
- Getting Started 101: Save With Rebates
- Getting Started 101: Learn Store Policies
- Getting Started 101: Where To Get Coupons
- Getting Started 101: I Can Freeze What?
Printing your own illegal coupons, purchasing coupons from illegal criminal rings and participating in fraudulent activity will not, unless you want to pay fines and end up in jail! You can read the full report here!